Regulations and guidelines
Exponent has worked with various manufacturers, suppliers and vendors of consumer products to help develop their in-house compliance programs. Exponent has substantial experience in conducting third parties audits to evaluate health, safety and consumer product compliance for numerous companies working with vendors in China and Europe. Our China office staff work closely with our US and European staff to ensure that the most recent U.S. and European regulatory issues are considered when performing audits in Asia or other parts of the world.
- General Product Safety Directive (GPSD, Directive 2001/95/EC)
- Low Voltage Directive (LVD, Directive 2006/95/EC und 2014/35/EU)
- Batteries and Accumulators and Waste Batteries and Accumulators Directive (Directive 2006/66/EC)
- Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directive (RoHS and RoHSII, Directives 2002/95/EC & 2011/65/EU)
- Waste Electrical Electronic Equipment Directive (WEEE, Directive 2012/19/EU)
- Community Rapid Information System RAPEX (Directive 2010/15/EU)