Factors affecting product quality are analyzed to reduce the potential of product batches being manufactured out of specification. These include process control ranges, statistical sampling, and quality assurance testing programs. Work execution includes the identification of work to be performed, as well as the planning, scheduling, and performance of that work. This is part of an overall quality assurance or quality control program. When done properly, this element leads to optimal resource utilization.
- Audit of production lines
- Audit of suppliers
- Objective assistance in supplier selection and product selection
- Independent prototype or product review
- Detailed damage analysis
- Corrective measures and actions
- Statistical evaluation of failure rates or process deviations