The regulatory and litigation environments in the United States and Europe require that potential safety issues and problems with mass-produced products be investigated rigorously. Assessment of the root cause of warranty claims and potential problems related to a particular product will help quantify the risk associated with that product, and the affected population, allowing the manufacturer to make informed decisions on continuing production, potential design changes, and any corrective action. Exponent’s multidisciplinary teams can address every aspect of product design, manufacturing, and use issues to develop information that equips the client to make appropriate business decisions.
- Product Qualification & Recall Consulting
- Reliability Engineering
- Risk Management & Hazard Analysis
- Detailed failure analysis
- Corrective field measures
- Statistical evaluation of failure and incident rates or process deviations